TERMS & CONDITIONS
The site is provided "as is", and your use thereof is it at your own risk. SIMEIO SA its officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns, disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance, title and non-infringement. SIMEIO SA does not warrant that the site will be free from viruses, available, accessible, error-free, uninterrupted or that the contents will be accurate. Although SIMEIO SA takes reasonable steps to secure the site, you aknowledge that the Internet is not a completely secure medium and SIMEIO SA makes no warranties, express or implied, that any information or materials you post on or transmit through the site will be safe from unauthorized access or use. If you're dissatisfied with the site, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the site.
CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
• Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
• A description of the allegedly infringing material and where it is located on the Site;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• A statement by you under penalty of perjury that your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or that the copyright holder has authorized you to act on its behalf; and
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law;
• Your written or electronic signature attesting to the above.